Concrete is changing the way Global Brands and Retailers work. We are proud to work with some of the world's largest and most successful retail brands and with 100,000’s of users. We are rapidly expanding into new markets with a mission to make it easier, faster, and more profitable for retailers to deliver the perfect customer experience to their consumers, and drive sales across all of their channels. Some of our current clients include Ted Baker, Superdry, Monsoon, The Body Shop, Kate Spade, L’Oreal, Calvin Klein, J Crew, Vans, Tiffany and many more.
The Account Manager, supporting the Account Director will have responsibility for looking after over the Corporate EMEA client base. Your primary focus is to help our existing customers leverage the full power of Concrete to guarantee renewals and drive incremental annual recurring revenue across our client base. Through your in-depth understanding of the Concrete product and a comprehensive grasp of your clients strategic goals you will help our customers to get the most out of their current subscription to Concrete, whilst being able to spot opportunities for expanding the value of our relationships for both parties.
Our 80+ retail client base is just the start. You will join an extremely talented team focused on one thing: helping prospects and customers to leverage technology to simplify the way they work and drive revenues. We’re looking for smart, ambitious people who are passionate about revolutionising the way people work. We’re building the next great technology company, and we need world-class talent to achieve our vision.
• Account Management or Sales experience in a SaaS organization (desirable) and retail (interest or experience desirable)
• Proven track record in meeting personal targets
• Excellent people skills to build long-lasting relationships with both customers and within the organization.
• Excellent presentation, business writing and oral communication skills.
• Must be capable of balancing general prospecting requirements, fulfilling customer needs and meeting company expectations and goals.
• Takes an active interest in opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
• Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor.
• Ability to create rapport and trust.
• Results driven, Team player.
• Exceed assigned sales quotas and objectives, and build new revenue through the expansion and growth of business relationships with current customers.
• Work with customers to understand and identify their strategic vision and objectives and align our products and services where opportunities exist.
• Support the Account Director in prospecting all EMEA clients
• Thoroughly understand specific customers’ requirements and demonstrate Concrete’s ability to solve these.
• Increase deal size through a consultative and analytical sales approach.
• Perform sales presentations/demonstrations to match solutions with identified needs.
• Work with the Account Director to accurately forecast quarterly and monthly sales by possessing a full understanding of customers’ specific decision-making and purchasing process.
• Manage all inbound customer communication and organize/escalate issues appropriately.
• Evaluate opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, sales, and retention within your accounts
• Collaborate with internal teams to ensure customer success with special emphasis upgrade, and renewal.
• Work closely with our customer support and customer care team to solve issues, configuration requests.
• Identify key decision makers in existing accounts and develop trusted relationships.
• Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases.
• Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
• Be the first point of contact for your accounts.
• Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
• Take responsibility at “Handover” of newly assigned accounts.
This role is based in our London office. You will, as part of your role is required to travel for face-to-face meetings from time to time as well as events. Clients are based in the UK with some European travel possible.
Competitive salary based on experience, more details on application.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE