Working closely with the Head of International and Concrete sales team to target relevant brands in the retail industry and beyond, the successful candidate will need to learn fast, to experiment and to push where he/ she thinks we could go.
This is an exciting role for the right candidate, with opportunity for domestic and international growth with the business (over 50% revenue already US based).
Roles are available for our New York and London offices!
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
• Using “social selling” techniques and methodologies, combined with web monitoring to look for trigger phrases across your target industry.
• Identify potential targets, develop opportunities and then engage to qualify.
• Follow companies on LinkedIn, mine blogs, forums, industry networks, new job postings and breaking news to gather real time insight on target accounts.
• An ability to craft compelling messages both offline and online and engage with prospects over the phone, leading to a F2F or webex online meeting to showcase Concrete and establish early buy-in.
• A pleasant phone manner
• An open mind and desire to be immersed in our engagement methodologies
• Some sales experience would be useful (not essential)
• Knowledge of / experience in the Retail Market would be an advantage (not essential)
• A collaborative, confident attitude; equally happy getting stuck in as sharing insight as a specialist
• Own the end-to-end opportunity development from identifying a contact to online presentations
• Working closely with the Head of International, you'll be responsible for your sales engagement materials (Written introductions, Phone engagement and PPT etc) and be expected to present on your pipeline and prospective opportunity plans to the Concrete Exec Team and Concrete Sales Team.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential - your target audience are Senior Managers, Directors, VPs and SVPs so you must be able to engage proficiently through email, LinkedIn and telephone
Competitive Salary based on Experience
NO AGENCIES PLEASE